Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Journaling challenge

I've been wanting to get back into blogging, so I am going to do one of those annoying journaling prompt lists.  This is the first challenge of the most interesting/least irritating list I could find. Enjoy!

Day 1.

LIST 20 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT YOURSELF.


  1. I have blue eyes like my mother.
  2. My feet are long but narrow, thus making shoe shopping expensive.
  3. I do not enjoy cooking, although it is probably what I spend most of my time thinking about, planning and executing.
  4. I was very competitive when I was a child.
  5. I have a little grey streak of hair at the back of my neck.
  6. I am scared of old people and nursing homes.  I blame all the enforced visitations we had to do while in grade 7.  
  7. I have ADHD, anxiety and depression.
  8. I have been very good at hiding these conditions from others.
  9. My ears are quite small.
  10. I don't like wearing dresses to work.  In case I fall over while on playground duty.  This fear born instantly upon sustaining a horribly embarrassing "workplace accident".  More than once.
  11. I like the idea of being feminine, but rarely the practice. (See point 10.)
  12. I am really good at avoiding uncomfortable and/or awkward situations.
  13. I am intelligent.
  14. I startle easily. (See point 7.)
  15. I am the youngest of six children, with there being 14 years between me and my oldest sibling.
  16. I am petrified of getting dementia or emphysema.
  17. I am still friends with a lot of primary school classmates.
  18. I love fantasy-based sagas - Game of Thrones, Lord of the Ring, Harry Potter, Skulduggery Pleasant.  (And probably lots of others that I can't think of right now - see point 7.)
  19. I am a serious Anglophile.  And yes, I capitalized that intentionally.  That's how serious I am.
  20. I play the piano accordion.
Over to you!

No comments: