Friday, May 15, 2009

Mothers' Day

I know it's a bit late but I did have the best Mothers' Day ever! My gift was a scrapbooking weekend on the first weekend of May. Two whole nights and two whole days of just scrapbooking! It was heaven. I did 47 pages but failed to defend my title from last year of most pages completed. Oh well - will try again next year :)
THEN - as I was perusing the Weekend Shopper on saturday morning I noted that someone was selling off all their stamping/scrapbooking supplies JUST AROUND THE CORNER!! So of course I had to go and beautiful husband said "why don't you go and spend $50 there as part of your Mothers' Day present so we have something to wrap tomorrow?" And I was happy to oblige. Will post photos of that in another post - it deserves a post all of its own.

Here are some photos from my lovely day.
Here I am having breakfast in bed (beautiful bacon and pancakes made by my beautiful husband :) ) and showing off the beautiful artwork that O made for me at Kindy.
And here we are on the couch after a lovely roast lamb lunch (again beautifully cooked by my gourmet chef husband). We had MIL and SIL over for lunch and it was a lovely day.
Hope everyone else had as good a day as I did.

No comments: