Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Sometimes it helps to . . .

. . . . think about all the things for which I am grateful. So here's a list.

  • My son making a huge mess with paints at the moment - because that means he has a healthy sense of fun and is happy to explore different textures and messiness
  • My daughter being asleep as I type this - she has a cold and wasn't sleeping well yesterday
  • My husband working from home as it enabled me to have a rest yesterday (I'm sick too) while he took our son to the shops for an hour or so
  • My children playing nicely together and making each other laugh
  • A loving, safe and calm home
  • Friends who help me when I'm feeling down
  • Brothers and sisters who are my best friends
  • great neighbours!
  • Sunshine and rain
  • The internet
  • Digital Cameras
  • Beads
  • Healthy children
  • Weight Watchers
  • Facebook

There's lots more but I need to go and rescue my daughter from my son :)

2 comments:

Katie said...

I agree! We have so many things to be grateful for. Thankyou for sharing, you have really made me smile.
Katie

Kat said...

thanks for reading! And smiling! It's nice to know that people are having a read and a giggle :)