Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Jewellery for sale :)

Here are some pictures of the leftovers from the jewellery party my friend and I held on Sunday. It was a lovely afternoon and we managed to do pretty well. I thought I'd post the remaining pieces on here to see if anyone would like them. If so, you can email me or respond to the blog post - I will be doing a few posts.

This is a lovely glass button with twisted wire and czech crystals. It is on silk cord with gold plated findings. Earrings are crystals on gold-plated hoops. $40 plus postage


3 X Silver earrings (above)- SOLD


These lovely earrings are really simple and easy to wear. $6 per pair of two pairs for $10 plus postage.

More earrings - same as above.

Mobile phone charms - all gold plated. $8 each or 2 for $15 plus postage.
ANGEL - SOLD


Red flower - SOLD. Blue angel - SOLD
These make lovely gifts - bookmarks. They are 12cm long from tail to top of hook. $6 each or 2 for $10 plus postage.

Will post some more pics.

No comments: