Friday, November 28, 2008

My whirl-wind trip to Wagga

A couple of weekends ago I flew to Sydney with one of my brothers to go to my God-mother's 50th birthday celebrations.

Here are some pics of the party-peeps.

This is me and my God-mother, Sue.
With auntie Robin
My brother, with whom I went to the party.
I had to take this photo of the lancer! My Grade 5 teacher, who is basically the inspiration for my becoming a teacher, drove one and we all thought it was the coolest car ever!




And just a photo I took on the plane which just blew me away! We were up above all the bad weather that both Sydney and Brisbane had that weekend.




I had a wonderful time - it was too quick but at least I got to see lots of people I love. And, to be honest, who could ask for anything more?

No comments: